Download free Cisco Packet Tracer 8.2 labs designed by our team for CCNA and CCNP Enterprise training.
Packet Tracer 8.2 supports labs created in previous Packet Tracer versions 8.1, 8.0, 7.x. However, the files created in Packet Tracer 8.2 are not backward compatible with previous versions. Please download the latest Cisco Packet Tracer 8.2.1 on Cisco Netacad before using our labs.
All activities included in the new CCNA v7.02 curricula are fully compatible with Packet Tracer 8.2. CCNA v7 students should continue to use Packet Tracer 7.3.1. It is highly recommended for CCNA Routing & Switching (v6), CCNA Discovery, CCNA Exploration, CCNA Security students to stay with Packet Tracer 7.2.2 as they could encounter a warning messages in Packet Tracer 8.1.1
Packet Tracer Network CCNA labs
CCNA labs - LAN Switching
|Lab 1 : Basic switch setup|
|Lab 2 : Configuring switch interfaces|
|Lab 3 : VLAN and VTP configuration|
|Lab 4 : Port security|
|Lab 5 : Troubleshooting||Coming soon|
CCNA labs - IP Routing
|Lab 6 : Basic router setup|
|Lab 7 : Static routes|
|Lab 8 : RIP v2||Coming soon|
|Lab 9 : Troubleshooting||Coming soon|
Packet Tracer Network CCNP Enterprise labs
CCNP Enterprise students can download labs to practice AAA (Radius authentication) and etherchannel. Wired 802.1x support has been added in Packet Tracer 7.2 and a lab will be released soon to provide 802.1x training for CCNP Enterprise exam preparation.
|Lab 14 : Radius authentication|
|Lab 15 : Configuring Etherchannel|
|Lab 16 : 802.1x||Coming soon|
|Lab 17 : Dynamic ARP inspection (Packet Tracer 7.3)||Coming soon|
Packet Tracer Network CCNA Security labs
CCNA Security labs can be downloaded for Packet Tracer versions starting from 6.1 as this version was the first to feature an ASA 5505 Firewall.These labs allow students to practice clientless SSL VPN, site to site VPN, and firewalling with deep packet inspection feature.
|Lab 16 : Clientless SSL VPN (WebVPN)|
|Lab 17 : Site-to-site IPSEC VPN|
|Lab 18 : ASA 5506-X DMZ configuration (PT >=7.2)|
|Lab 19 : Deep Packet Inspection|
|Lab 20 : CBAC trafic Inspection with ISR router|
Sample labs provided with Packet Tracer 8.0.0
Sample labs are provided by Cisco with each new Packet Tracer version to help students to discover the new features / devices of the version. They also provide interesting usage / labs ideas for Network teachers to illustrate how network features work. Documentation is included as text boxes in each lab.
Below is the list of new sample labs provided with Packet Tracer 8.0.0 in C:\Program Files\Cisco Packet Tracer 8.0\saves directory :
- beacons.pkt :
- bluethooth Audio.pkt :
- bluetooth tethering.pkt : Bluetooth Tethering enable sharing of mobile phone network connection using Bluetooth.
- paired connections.pkt :
- ipv6_address_prefix.pkt : Lab featuring Cisco 1941 ISR routers. One router is configured as a DHCPv6 server, the other as DHCPv6 client. The client has to be configured with the ipv6 address dhcp command on gigabit 0/0 interface
Dynamic ARP Inspection :
- dai_sample.pkt : Lab demonstrating DAI capability of Cisco 2960-24TT catalyst switch with an ISR4331 router and two wired DHCP clients.
dot1x (802.1x authentication) :
- wired dot1x.pkt : Lab demonstrating the dot1x authentication capability (username / password scenario, not EAP-TLS) of the Cisco catalyst 2960-24TT switch. The authentication port-control auto and dot1x pae authenticator commands are configured on the interface on which 802.1x authentication has to be enabled
- IPv6 OSPF point-to-point capability has been added with Ethernet interfaces
- IPv6 behavior has been improved in Packet Tracer 7.3.1